The DXA-SLR gives you everything you need to connect professional audio gear to your camera to capture superb sound.
The DXA-SLR is very easy to set up and use. The Good/Peak signal indicators show the ideal input levels at a glance while the headphone output lets you monitor what you are recording.
The enhanced AGC Disable feature works even better at controlling the wild swings of the Auto Gain Control that plague most cameras. This dramatically reduce the noise during quiet moments of recording allowing you to record two channels of clean audio.
You can also monitor the playback audio from the camera.
Fits neatly under any camera and can also be mounted to a tripod.
Operates on one 9 volt battery.
- Sturdy die-cast aluminum chassis
- Camera mounting bolt
- Record/Playback monitor
- AGC Disable feature
- Headphone jack
- Headphone volume control
- Mono / Stereo output switch
- Line / Mic input switches
- Ultra-slick trim controls
- Phantom power switches
- Good/Peak level indicators
- Two balanced XLR inputs
- Auxiliary mini-jack input
- ideal for wireless mics
- Output mini-jack to camcorder
- RCA inputs for playback monitoring
- Low noise preamplifiers with HI/LO gain settings
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|