This new Ring Lite for close-up and macro shooting is loaded with features and capabilities. Now with Canon's E-TTL, it takes full advantage of the flash performance of the EOS-1v, EOS-3, and other E-TTL cameras. Circular twin flash tubes can fire at even power, or varied between them over a six-stop range, and one or more 550EX Speedlites can be used as wireless slaves along with the MR-14EX. The controller unit now has an illuminated full-info LCD panel and its accepts optional hi-capacity battery packs.
- Twin-tube ring lite designed for close-up photography with EF Macro lenses; Flash tubes can fire together or independently.
- Compatible with all EOS bodies.
- Supports E-TTL Wireless Autoflash in conjunction with one or more 550EXs.
- Incandescent focusing lamps and two forms of modelling flash permit preview of lighting effects.
- Illuminated LCD panel for easy flash settings in any lighting condition.
Power Source : 4 AA batteries in Controller (Alkaline, NiCd, Lithium and Ni-MH type AAs are OK)
External Power : SourceExternal battery packs Compact Battery Pack CP-E2, Transistor Pack E.
|Usage||Beginner, Amateur, PRO|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|