Nikon AF-S 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II
The Nikon AF-S 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens delivers superior professional performance with speed and incredibly sharp images which photographers have come to expect from Nikon. This fast lens is perfect for sports photojournalism, wild life photography and a wide range of subjects that require super telephoto focal lengths. Nikon's VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization allows handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, and Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) provides users with fast and quiet autofocusing.
- Fast-Aperture f/2.8 NIKKOR Super Telephoto
- Wide aperture, professional telephoto performance, optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness for both FX and DX-format Nikon D-SLRs-perfect for action and sports photojournalism, wildlife photography and more.
- Exclusive Nano Crystal Coat
- Further reduces ghosting and internal flare for even greater image clarity.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Delivers fast, accurate and quiet autofocusing.
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at wide apertures.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Three Focus Modes
- A/M mode joins the familiar M/A and M modes, enhancing AF control versatility with fast, secure switching between auto and manual focus to accommodate personal shooting techniques.
- Rugged Construction
- Featuring enhanced dust and moisture-resistance, magnesium die-cast barrel construction and a protective meniscus front lens.
- AF Memory Recall
- Allows instant return to a predetermined point of focus.
- Close Focusing to 7.2 feet
- Focus to 7.2 feet in manual focus or 7.5 feet in autofocus, enabling striking image perspectives.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
|Compatible Mount||Nikon F|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||124 x 267.5 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||2.9|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|