The Nikon SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlight is a new compact Speedlight for Remote Speedlight operation in two different shooting conditions.
As part of a newly developed mini system for close-up flash photography, the SB-R200 is both lightweight and compact, which means it can be inserted into a dedicated ring attached to the lens to direct light onto small subjects. Or it can be used as a separate remote macro flash, mounted on the dedicated AS-20 stand.
The SB-R200 is also fully compatible with Nikon's Advanced Wireless Lighting system, meaning it can be used in multiple lighting situations with SB-800 and SB-600 units.
Note! The SB-R-200 cannot be attached to a standard flash shoe. Requires SX-1 Attachment Ring or AS-20 Speedlight Stand.
- Flexible Control
- The SB-R200 can be fully controlled wireless either by the SU-800 Commander unit or a SB-800 Speedlight in Master mode. Additionally, the built-in Speedlights of the D200, D300, D700, D80, D70s or D70 serve as the system's Master controller. Or, for non i-TTL cameras, the SC30 sync cord can be used for off-camera control.
- Creative Lighting System
- Supports the Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS) and compatible CLS cameras
- Built-in target light and AF Illuminator allows for proper position of Speedlight on the subject as well as autofocus operation in low light situations
- Accurate i-TTL flash control achieved through flash exposure monitoring control
- Can be set to one of three Speedlight Groups (A,B and C)
- Offers four independent channels for competitive shooting environments
- Auto FP High-Speed Sync; use with fast shutter speeds achieves effective blurring of out-of-focus background elements
- FV lock holds flash value, enabling recomposition prior to shooting
- Flash head tilts down (toward the optical axis) to 60° with click stops at every 15°, or up to 45° (in the opposite direction) with click stops at every 15°
|Usage||Beginner, Amateur, PRO|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||78.7 x 76.2 x 55.9 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||0.119|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|