With the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter from Nikon, you can take great photos with your Nikon D3200 digital camera and automatically send images to your smartphone or tablet to share with friends immediately--no waiting for images to transfer! Just shoot a picture with your D3200 digital camera with the tiny WU-1a attached to it, and images you choose will be automatically transferred to your smartphone or tablet, ready to share with everybody!
Any image you choose to transfer to your smartphone can be treated like any other image--edited, emailed, texted, uploaded to a blog or social network site. You can even use the WU-1a to trigger the D3200's shutter release using your smartphone or tablet--you can easily include yourself in group shots of your friends. The WU-1a has a range of approximately 33 to 49' (10 to 15 m). For Android 2.3 Series smartphone or 3.x Series tablet.
- Easy Sharing
- Transferred images can be edited, emailed, texted, or uploaded to a blog or social networking site - just like any other image on your smartphone or tablet!
- Easy Transfer
- Images captured by the D3200, or already saved to a memory card inserted in the D3200, can be transferred to a smartphone or tablet.
- Wi-Fi Shooting
- Let your smartphone or tablet take control of your D3200! Remotely activate Live View on the D3200 to see from the camera's perspective and even trigger the shutter release from your smartphone or tablet. Perfect for group shots with you in it!
- Download the Wireless APP!
- Download the wireless app from the app store on your smartphone.
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|